Five of the cardinals who will accompany Pope Francis on his pilgrimage to the Holy Land are:
– Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State
– Cardinal Leonardo Sandri, head of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches
– Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, head of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue
– Cardinal Kurt Koch, head of the Pontifical Council for Christian Unity and the Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews
– Cardinal Edwin O’ Brien, Grand Master of the Knights of the Holy Sepulcher.